Sarah attended the University of Saskatchewan where she completed her Bachelor of Commerce degree in Accounting. Upon graduating she moved to Calgary where she started working with KPMG LLP. Three years later she transferred back to Saskatoon with the company. Sarah has over 10 years of experience in public accounting helping clients navigate the complex world of tax while working with individuals and private, public and non-profit organizations.
Sarah made the change to wealth management in 2018 and hasn’t looked back. She now focuses on assisting clients in finding a better path to achieving financial security through making informed decisions regarding their investments, estate plans and other decisions that life brings. Sarah loves solving client’s problems and helping them find unique solutions while utilizing her tax and estate planning knowledge.
Sarah has been married to Chad since 2012 and is blessed with two busy kids, Emma and Kaiden. She loves to travel, spend time at the cottage and enjoy good food.
Sarah has completed the following courses and designations:
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA)
- Level I, II and III of the CPA In-Depth tax program
- CPA In-Depth Corporate Reorganization course
- The Canadian Investment Funds Course – Investment Funds Institute of Canada
- STEP Canada – The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (Canada)